Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
hermes birkin EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
hermes birkin EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
hermes birkin EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
hermes birkin EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
hermes birkin EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
hermes birkin EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
hermes birkin EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
hermes birkin EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
hermes birkin EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

hermes birkin

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1hermes birkin Empty hermes birkin Wed May 25, 2011 9:27 pm

qileey

The officers and soldiers also, were rewarded according to their merit. Among the Romans, the noblest reward which a soldier could receive, was the civic crown, given to him who had saved the life of a citizen, made of oak leaves, and, by order of the general, presented by the person who had been saved to his preserver, whom he ever after respected as a parent. Alluding to this high distinction, the apostle says to his son Timothy "I have fought a good fignt henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day and hermes bags not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

" And lest any one should imagine that the Christian crown is perishable in its nature, and soon fades away, like a crown of oak leaves, the apostle Peter assures the faithful soldier of Christ, that his crown is infinitely more valuable and lasting "Ye shall receive a crown hermes handbags of glory that fadeth not away." And this account is confirmed by James "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that fear him.

" The military crowns were conferred by the general in presence of the army and such as hermes birkin received hermes outlet them, after a public eulogium on their valour, were placed next hi5 person. The Christian also receives his unmerited reward from the hand of hermes kelly the Captain of his salvation "Be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of lile. And like the brave veteran of ancient times, he is promoted to a place near his Lord "To him that overcometh, will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father on his throne.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum