Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS Empty Hermes BAGS--THE FASHION BAGS Sun May 22, 2011 3:33 am

desktop20110425

"I usually grind the ores and minerals sufficiently fine to pass through a sieve of at least six holes to the inHermes Kellych; the richer the ores and minerals are in silver and copper, the finer I prefer to grind them, in order to ensure the whole or nearly the whole of the silver and copper being converted into a condition soluble in the sulphate liquor.

"I place the calcined mass, which I call sulphate ash, in a suitable vessel or vessels, and dissolve the soluble portions in water; the solution thus obtained consists of snlphate of soda, and soluble salts of silver and copper, and other matters; this solution IHermes Birkin call sulphate liquor; I cause it to flow through a vessel or series of vessels furnished with metallic copper, the liquor coming into contact with the Hermescopper, the silver is precipitated, and an equivalent of the metallic copper is dissolved; when the silver is precipitated, I run the liquor into another vessel or set of vessels, in which the copper is precipitated by iron. If, however, the liquor be so rich in these metallic saHermes Handbagslts, that the whole of the silHermes outletver or copper is not readily precipitated, I increase the number or size of the vats, or repeat the operation. Having carefully examined the liquor, to ascertain that the precipitation of the silver and copper is complete, I run the liquor into the alkali department of the works, to convert the sulphate of soda into carl>onate. In order to dissolve the whole of the soluble portions of the sulphate ash, I repeat the washing until no more sulphate of soda or metallic salts are obtained; I preserve the weak liquor, and apply it to further portions of the sulphate ash; I convert

the precipitate obtained by means of iron, above mentioned, and in fact any copper containing silver into regulus, by the well-known means. I prefer to granulate the regulus, in order to facilitate the further operatioHermes bagsns whereby the copper and silver are separated by common salt.

"In the manufacture of sulphate of copper, I find it convenient to convert the sulphide of copper into suBirkinlphate by calcining the regulus or other sulphide, being the product of my processes for precipitating silver and copper from thin solutions, by means of the compounds of sulphur, which I use for precipitating the sulphides of silver and copper, or the sulphides, carbonates, or oxides of

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum