Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

I do not like to tell you this Cleveland fans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sushengjian123

Once you run red sox jersey out of energy and vitriol, you’ll realize deep down that little, if any, of these gripes are rational. Holmgren is the right man to lead this franchise. Why? Because he proved he was the right man to lead the Packers and Seahawks franchises. But rebuilding efforts – namely the kind of rebuilding efforts that go into fixing an offense that ranked last in every key “big play” statistical category in 2009, and the kind of rebuilding efforts involved in revamping a defense that was abused on the ground and dismantled through the air – take time.
You may start spewing regrettable gripes about the Browns. NFL apparel Team president Mike Holmgren is an idiot! And so is sidekick Gil Haskell! Holmgren hasn’t brought any more expertise to the front office than Phil Savage or George Kokinis did! If Holmgren were any kind of a man, he’d fire Eric Mangini and coach this team himself! Mangini only kept his job because he won a franchise-record four games in December/January last year! But who cares about that!? The real Mangini is the cold, arrogant jerk who had this team at 1-11 before that!It will have been three months since The Decision, and you’re supposed to be over this by now. But when you pick up a newspaper, visit a Web site or read a Twitter message, you’ll see that your Browns are also once again in last place of the A.F.C. North. That’s when you may break.This October, there moncler men will be a day when you’ll roll out of bed and realize that N.B.A. training camps are opening. And the baseball playoffs will be going on, which, of course, means your Indians won’t be taking the field.It’s probably hard to envision feeling lower than you did in early July. LeBron James treated you like Jennifer Anniston. His exit from town was graceless to a degree few could have ever imagined. The night after giving you and your fellow fans a new gigantic wound, James took a stage with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh in Miami and poured salt into it with a glitzy, theatrical celebration of…what, exactly?…the Heat’s championship potential?
piumini moncler

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum