Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
The opportunity to win the Super Bowl EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

The opportunity to win the Super Bowl

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The opportunity to win the Super Bowl Empty The opportunity to win the Super Bowl Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:42 pm

sushengjian123

After good reports baseball jersey from teams like Miami, New York, Tampa and New England, who played at Wembley last year, York had no hesitation in signing the Niners up for a game, but the event is just a small part of selling the sport to an overseas audience. "It's been a very positive experience. It's not always the same story but the Giants and the Dolphins and the rest have been very positive about the game. It's all been positive feedback."I think in the United States, American Football is clearly the number one sport with the most fans and the most attention. There's only 16 games so every one of those games is really important. But there's five billion people outside the United States and no location where American Football is even thought of in that light so there's a lot of opportunity."I think eventually there will be a Super Bowl outside the US, I couldn't tell you when that would be. I can see it both ways, I'm not NFL apparel sure what will be first, a Super Bowl over here or an NFL team, but they both seem likely to happen." "There are some additional efforts to make sure we've planned for it properly but the coaching staff and players have all bought into it. There's knowledge of American Football in many areas of the world. I know there are teams here in the UK but basically it's an unknown quantity compared with other sports overe here. I think its a great sport, exciting with a lot of strategy, but one of the appealing things is the parity among the teams so that every team has the chance to win.
"This is an opportunity to bring our best product to the UK at Wembley and through that experience to develop fans, get broadcast exposure, which we're doing with Sky, and then develop sponsorship and consumer products."We want to have a real operating entity that's outside of the United States. So there's a lot of good things that will come from this. moncler men

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum