Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
Joining pets from different households EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
Joining pets from different households EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
Joining pets from different households EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
Joining pets from different households EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
Joining pets from different households EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
Joining pets from different households EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
Joining pets from different households EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
Joining pets from different households EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
Joining pets from different households EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joining pets from different households

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Joining pets from different households Empty Joining pets from different households Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:54 pm

sushengjian123

case you werered sox jersey not a child of the ’70s and didn’t watch “The Brady Bunch” to the point of having all the significant episode plots seared into your memory, allow me to tell you about the first episode where the two families officially become one. The boys’ dog, Tiger, and the girls’ cat, Fluffy, do not hit it off. This leads to amusing chaos as Tiger somehow gets loose and chases Fluffy through the wedding party immediately after the vows are said. Mysteriously, Fluffy is never seen again in any of the following episodes although Tiger makes a few more appearances. Did the girls have to give up their pet, or is poor Fluffy living under someone’s bed until nighttime when all is quiet and Tiger is safely gated to the mud room?never know, but here is something that I am sure of: Combining pets from two households can be tricky.With time and diligence, hopefully this household of sports fanatics will settle into understanding of each other and tolerance. As any “Brady Bunch” fan knows, there will be some rough spots as two families learn how to live with each other, but it usually works out in the end.a new couple brought their respective dogs to me for a consult. The woman and her dog had moved in with the man and his dog in their home a few months prior, and although the dogs initially seemed to get along, they were now at each other’s throats, quite literally. The large resident female dog seemed to decide that the smaller male dog had outstayed his welcome and took steps to remedy the household of the unwanted intruder.cheap jerseys
By paying attention to canine body language, the couple could better understand what the dogs were saying to each other and prevent fights by intervening at a much earlier stage. Upon seeing aggressive communication (an intense stare, a stance, etc.), the owners could call one of the dogs to them in a happy voice as to not alarm the dogs or contribute to the tension. Then they could reward the positive response and diffuse the tension by giving the dogs their own space or different activity. If a fight did erupt, the couple must resist the temptation to dive in and separate the dogs physically. This often results in injuries to the humans. I gave them several suggestions on how to break up a dog fight including my favorite: the air horn. Your Pet is published on the second and fourth Mondays of each month. Michelle Posage, DVM, is a veterinarian who deals exclusively in pet behavior diagnosis and treatment, and accepts referrals from other veterinary hospitals throughout New England. Posage is associated with the Animal Medical Center of New England in Nashua. The Animal Medical Center also provides emergency and specialty care.We all agreed that it was best to keep the dogs separated when no one was home or when there was a lot of commotion in the house (dogs often fight during times of high arousal). The owners are also going to make an effort to take the dogs on walks, one dog on a leash per person. Going for a walk is an activity that the dogs could enjoy together and also a way to relieve stress. Another option to decrease stress and anxiety is to use pheromones in the form of plug-in diffusers or slow-release collars.came to my office with their dogs, the problem and the solution couldn’t have been more obvious. The smaller dog was adorned in a Red Sox bandana and the larger dog in similar Yankees attire. Clearly this team rivalry had turned serious, as sometimes does with truly dedicated fans, and a trip to the pet store for team-neutral bandanas would solve the problem. Steps to avoid and manage future fights were also advised.moncler kids

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum