Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
Brand Candie's girl EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
Brand Candie's girl EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
Brand Candie's girl EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
Brand Candie's girl EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
Brand Candie's girl EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
Brand Candie's girl EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
Brand Candie's girl EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
Brand Candie's girl EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
Brand Candie's girl EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brand Candie's girl

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Brand Candie's girl Empty Brand Candie's girl Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 pm

sushengjian123

New York -2.01 thousand years July 14 - Aikangnisi brand belts Brand Group (Nasdaq: ICON) today announced that international icon Britney Spears brand Candie's for the girls designed a series called "Britney for Candie's" The Limits edition clothing. Yikangnisi Brand Group will launch a television, print and Internet advertising for the limited edition clothing launch publicity.
Britney said: "When the Candie's invited me to design their own clothing line, I just so excited! Design costumes are very interesting, new ways of expressing creativity. I have always wanted to create something for the fans to do my own thing. Hope you will like! "The Britney and Candie's cooperation is her first attempt to design fashion. "Britney for Candie's" style and the inspiration for the whole family loved the music from the Spears and the movie was to have on cute models, leisure Skinny jeans, ladies essential evening gowns, stylish and lively, for young womengiubbotti at various tidal occasions. Candie's brand in the United States Aikangnisi girls Group brand, its style pretty attractive, since 1981 will be launched in the United States, popular among young women. In order to fully interpret the brand image, brand group has invited a number Yikangnisi hottest female stars as brand ambassador, including Hilary Duff, Fergie, Hayden Penettiere, Ashley Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Destiny's Child and so on.
As soon as possible for the Chinese consumers Candie's brand, Yikangnisi China is actively preparing for the fall with all the brand publish. Candie's first store is scheduled in August 2010 entered Shanghai. Yikangnisi China also plans to end the year with partners in Shanghai, Beijing, Chongqing, the country set up 50 Candie's outlets. Candie's like Britney Spears and consumers, will soon be at home buy the youthful Candie's products.
Candie's brand in the United States Yikangnisi girls Group brand, its style pretty fascinating, since 1981 will be launched in the United States, popular among young women. In order to fully interpret the brand image, brand group has invited a number Yikangnisi hottest female stars as brand ambassador, including Hilary Duff, Fergie, Hayden Penettiere, Ashley Simpson, Kelly Clarkson, Destiny's Child and so on.authentic jerseys

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum