Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
Interpretation of the perfect  EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interpretation of the perfect

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interpretation of the perfect  Empty Interpretation of the perfect Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:58 am

sushengjian123

Some things may not be perfectly complete, not perfect integrity. However, you always want a complete and perfect.
First met Faffe the 1997 Super Bowl, I must admit at the time, first of all, the Green Bay Packers for me a breath of fresh wind (Well, very green, very green). Think, in 1993, I saw my first Super Bowl, then the championship are: jeans, denim, 49, cowboy, after working in the packaging, then it is: Mustang, Mustang. (Since 2000 began, due to various reasons, I missed the 4th.) So, that time, if not see Dallas in the Super Bowl Lone Star sinking, I kind of refreshing. Only later, when the information is more developed, I know the Packers long and great history. Or back to 1997, even though that second game, I left the deepest impression is not Faffe but . Think of 1993, the first time I saw the Super Bowl, MVP is the man Troy Aikman, and 49 champion Steve Young was back again, but after the wild horses of the era they belong to . In a junior high schoolcheap jerseys kids have just read the minds of the great quarterback was deeply etched down. Therefore, when a team finally won, the people most memorable moment, was a catcher back runners ran back a 99-yard touchdowns, man, you understand the law of the Front is easy to be forgotten. Faffe the first time that I am shocked, or 2007 season. Led the Packers in all that this is his last season in the NFL, the method Vladimir led the Packers played a fantastic regular season (13 wins 3 losses). Compared to the cowboy who led a small white face, apparently Faffe loyalty, enthusiasm and strong, I will be more impressed. That is what I started as the "NFL Week" program producer in the first year, in my case, almost each programming, I would record from France saw the birth of Vladimir: September 16, 2007, Packaging work to defeat the giant, Faffe beyond Erve, 149 wins; September 30, Fyffe and the Vikings in the game and Jennings completed touchdown passes of 16 yards, surpassing Dan Marino, was 421st passing touchdowns; November 4, in the Packers beat Chiefs in the game, France Vladimir became the only three to beat the other 31 current NFL quarterback one of the team (taking into account the NFL's schedule Do you know the results of the more difficult it completed); 2007, Thanksgiving Day, Lions Packers win, Faffe 63rd career complete the single market for at least 3 times passing touchdowns, surpassing Marino's records ... ...
A year later, the pain is not as strong as the original, but Faffe to Viking (and the Packers or the same area!) The impact of influenza is not as decisive and positive. This reminds me of Michael Jordan. These two giubbottigreat players, I finally understand a profound truth: the reality is not fairy tale, even without the perfect fairy tale, but with a kind of respect and love of sport itself, to explain a different kind of perfect.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum