Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
two of his top players EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
two of his top players EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
two of his top players EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
two of his top players EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
two of his top players EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
two of his top players EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
two of his top players EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
two of his top players EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
two of his top players EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

two of his top players

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1two of his top players Empty two of his top players Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:13 pm

sushengjian123

Smith said he, at this point, is expecting red sox jersey that both McNeill and Jackson will hold out for the first 10 games of the regular season and then report to accrue an NFL season. Smith admits he is disappointed that both players are likely to hold out for the long-term. Still, Smith said because of the CBA uncertainty the Chargers are reluctant to give out long-term deals. Smith indicated that the Chargers aren’t necessarily standing pat, either. He said the waiver wire will be watched. Plus, Smith has a history of being an active trader. If he sees a situation to help the receiver and tackle positions while these two players are out, I’d bet he’d pursue it. Smith already brought in tackle Tra Thomas and slot receiver Josh Reed to improve the two positions.“I believe they are preparing to withhold their services,” Smith said. “We’re preparing for that. If we get that back after 10 games, then we’ll deal with that. Getting two Pro Bowl-caliber players with NFL apparel six games to go and then potentially the postseason is not a bad thing.Despite the situations, Smith said doesn’t plan to get upset at Jackson or McNeill even if the holdouts drag on. Meanwhile, the Chargers’ top pick Ryan Mathews remains unsigned. I get the indication that the talks could take some time, but there aren’t any major concerns that Mathews will stay away from camp for an extended period of time. The same can’t be said for McNeill and Jackson, and San Diego is preparing for the holdouts to last until the stretch run of the regular season.Speaking about McNeill and Jackson, Smith said in a phone interview Wednesday that he has been told that the two players will be “out for a considerable amount of time.”I think Smith is taking the right tact by assuming Jackson and McNeill aren’t coming back soon. I wouldn’t be surprised if Merriman shows up soon because his situation is different. Merriman has to play a full season to show he is fully recovered from a 2008 knee injury.moncler women

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum