Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. Empty What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. Fri May 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Admin

Admin

A lot of women wear heels but some of them prefer flat and use heels only for special occasions. So, why heels? Why flats?
Sure heels are stylish but a lot of women say it is very hard to wear.
Flats easy to wear but it is not stylish and as a matter of fact flats have some negative sites for your feet.

http://ezebo.com

2What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. Empty the shoe i like Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 am

prom

hi dude!
When we compare the difference between flats and heels, heels will get more trouble than flats. flats will give official look and its look very simple. most of the women wear heels but it gives look but we will face so many problems. so its better to wear flats which gives us an official look...... Laughing
I love you

dress for prom Twisted Evil Wink Razz

3What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. Empty Flat Sat May 08, 2010 2:16 pm

VOLAND

I am not agree. flats give plane look. women don't look sexy wearing flat

Admin

Admin

well lets see. Official look. no it won't give that kind of look. If u think that men wear shoes look offcial yes they r but that is men style not women. then according to the doctors. woman man not wear any kind of flats longer then 3 hours a day. Now let me make one thing clear flat I mean flipflops and flat shoes thous ugly one with tarible look. Best heels for women will be 3cm heel.
If u want to know a reason y total flat is not good just ask and I will post the explonation. I repeat it is not what I say that is what Doctor said.

http://ezebo.com

jammydoug

Hi
I'm going to this dance with my friend who is exactly the same height as me. My dress is long. He doesn't want me to wear heels because I'll be taller than him. I, on the other hand, want to wear heels because I wear heels all the time and with a formal dress I think anything else would look stupid. Should I get super high heels or kitten heels or go flat?

6What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. Empty lol Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm

Ezebo

your frend does not want u to wear hills cause he is pathetic that his girl will be taller then him. what a looser lol excuse my french

7What shoes do you like. Heels vs flats. Empty from Zorgos.com Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:51 pm

Zorgos.c

no he is not a looser he just does not feel comfortable and confident. but I would say that women should were hills may be not a 5" or higher but it deffenatly add better look.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum