Cosa Nostra Fashion Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Fashion Forum of Cosa Nostra Fashion Group

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
»  My New Floral Dress Bought Online
silver jewellery EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 9:58 pm by loolybaker

» chow down during one of chicago’s best
silver jewellery EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 5:39 am by gagajjyun

» combining modern infrastructure and traditional thai charm, khon kaen is poised to become one of thailand’s top business event’s destinations by tceb 5
silver jewellery EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:25 am by gagajjyun

» boca raton driveway cleaning estimates announced by the pressure's on inc of south florida pressure 6
silver jewellery EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:14 am by gagajjyun

» Our Magazine
silver jewellery EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 4:48 pm by Admin

» Fashion Jewelry Necklaces
silver jewellery EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:20 am by taniawalser

» stylish feroda hat
silver jewellery EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 3:17 am by taniawalser

» Modern Dining Room Chairs
silver jewellery EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:07 am by sofiazara

» Modern Furniture
silver jewellery EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:05 am by sofiazara

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

silver jewellery

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1silver jewellery Empty silver jewellery Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:16 pm

jessika

Silver jewelry has its own charm and beauty. Silver is getting hot favorite among the common people because of its wide range of designs, affordability and durability. There is no dearth of designs in silver ornaments. We are coming with new range of silver jewelry every now and then. Here are many Jewelry brands which are dedicated to only silver items. You can find both for men and women, silver necklaces, silver bracelets, silver earrings, silver pendants, silver rings and stone studded silver ornament, silver bangles, silver anklets and much more. In India, silver jewellery is worn to make a fashion statement and also to follow the customs. silver jewellery can be worn daily or at any occasion. Silver has its own unique white shine which cannot be matched by any other metal.

2silver jewellery Empty Re: silver jewellery Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:03 am

savannahphilo

silver jewellery is really fashionable now coz its fashionable! its one of those things that just 'are' wat they are..... i supose we are influenced by celebs and stuff.i wud guess dat ye silver wud still b in fashion next year but it just depends on how long it stays in fashion but i bet gold will come back coz fashion always comes back.singapore sales

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum